top of page

sasasasa

Public·5 members
Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

4.6M Yahoo.com Combo List Fresh.txt _TOP_

In December 2016, a huge list of email address and password pairs appeared in a "combo list" referred to as "Anti Public". The list contained 458 million unique email addresses, many with multiple different passwords hacked from various online systems. The list was broadly circulated and used for "credential stuffing", that is attackers employ it in an attempt to identify other online systems where the account owner had reused their password. For detailed background on this incident, read Password reuse, credential stuffing and another billion records in Have I Been Pwned.

4.6M Yahoo.com Combo List Fresh.txt

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2uhGhI&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3bG_QuEKcd25nv8zdZlbUv

In late 2016, a huge list of email address and password pairs appeared in a "combo list" referred to as "Exploit.In". The list contained 593 million unique email addresses, many with multiple different passwords hacked from various online systems. The list was broadly circulated and used for "credential stuffing", that is attackers employ it in an attempt to identify other online systems where the account owner had reused their password. For detailed background on this incident, read Password reuse, credential stuffing and another billion records in Have I Been Pwned.

My buddy Greg Lindahl maintains a collection of historical documentson his personal website, and gets enough traffic each month that heworries about his colo bandwidth bill.When he analyzed his web logs recently andtallied up the self-reporting robots, he was surprised athow few he actually found crawling his site, and mentionedthe Fermi quote I've reproduced above. If there really are 100search engine startups (via via Charles Knight at Read/Write web), shouldn't we be seeing more activityfrom them?Here is the list of every crawler that fetched over 1000 pages for the past three months:1612960 Yahoo! Slurp help.yahoo.com bigco365308 msnbot search.msn.com/msnbot.htm bigco148090 Googlebot www.google.com/bot.html bigco140120 VoilaBot www.voila.com bigco68829 Ask Jeeves/Teoma about.ask.com bigco62005 psbot www.picsearch.com/bot.html startup39193 BecomeBot www.become.com/site_owners.html shopping30006 WebVac www.WebVac.org edu29778 ShopWiki www.shopwiki.com/wiki/Help:Bot shopping22124 noxtrumbot www.noxtrum.com bigco20963 Twiceler www.cuill.com/twiceler/robot.html startup17113 MJ12bot majestic12.co.uk/bot.php startup15650 Gigabot www.gigablast.com/spider.html startup10404 ia_archiver www.archive.org nonprofit9337 Seekbot www.seekbot.net/bot.html startup9152 genieBot www.genieknows.com startup7246 FAST MetaWeb www.fastsearch.com enterprise7243 worio bot worio.com edu6868 CazoodleBot www.cazoodle.com startup6608 ConveraCrawler www.authoritativeweb.com/crawl enterprise6293 IRLbot irl.cs.tamu.edu/crawler edu5487 Exabot www.exabot.com/go/robot bigco4215 ilial www.ilial.com/crawler startup3991 SBIder www.sitesell.com/sbider.html memetracker3673 boitho-dcbot www.boitho.com/dcbot.html enterprise3601 accelobot www.accelobot.com memetracker2878 Accoona-AI-Agent www.accoona.com startup2521 Factbot www.factbites.com startup2054 heritrix i.stanford.edu edu2003 Findexa www.findexa.no ?1760 appie www.walhello.com startup?1678 envolk www.envolk.com spammers1464 ichiro help.goo.ne.jp/door/crawler.html bigco1165 IDBot www.id-search.org/bot.html edu1161 Sogou www.sogou.com/docs/help bigco1029 Speedy Spider www.entireweb.com bigcoThere are a couple of surprises here... One is how much moreaggressively Yahoo is crawling than everyone else. (Maybe he shouldjust ban Yahoo to cut his hosting fees :)Another is how few startups are actually crawling... And the onesthat are aren't correlated with the folks getting buzz right now.In three months of data I didn't see a single visit from Zermelo, Powerset's crawler.I don't see Hakia in there at all,but they do have an index and actually refer a little traffic, whichleads me to believe that they've licensed a crawl from someone else.There hasn't been a lot of public information about Cuill since Matt Marshall's brief cryptic entry on them. But they're crawling fairly aggressively, and they've put up a public about us page detailing the impressive credentials of the founders, Tom Costello, Anna Patterson and Russell Power. Anna is the author of a widely-read intro paper on how to write a search engine from scratch....The conventional wisdom is that there are allsorts of folks trying to take on Google, developmeaning-based search, France and Germany are supposedly both state-fundingtheir own search efforts (heh). But if all these folks are outcrawling the web... more than 11 of them should be showing up in webserver logs. ;)Update: Charles Knight posts a ton of quotes from alt search engine folks on their approaches to crawling. Pretty interesting. Posted on August 5, 2007 10:09 AM Permalink Comments (14) TrackBacks (2)

Anyway, a few days ago Persai released a Nutch webcrawl-generated set of "118,254 feeds of pure greatness".Intertwingly begged to differ about the quality after running some stats on the feeds. Thisgenerated some interesting comments...one in particular jumped out at me:But if you look at the list itself, two sites are grossly overrepresented, and they account for the majority of the 301s and Timeouts. [emphasis mine]I got a sinking feeling as I read this. I had curl'd over the corpus already to eyeball it ...yeah that's a list of feeds all right... but hadn't tallied the domains...$ sed -e 's/^http:..//' -e 's/\/.*$//' persai_feedcorpus count head 35695 rss.topix.net 14613 izynews.de 2831 feeds.feedburner.com 1869 p.moreover.com 1314 www.livejournal.com 1241 rss.groups.yahoo.com 1191 www.discountwatcher.com 1096 news.bbc.co.uk 1072 www.alibaba.com 882 xml.newsisfree.comNooooo... Of course.. Sigh. Posted on August 6, 2007 7:54 PM Permalink Comments (2) 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page